Job Description for
Part Time Director of Youth Ministry
Paid Part- time Director of Youth Ministry at FBCRM. Flexible hours to be negotiated with Pastor and the Leadership committee – with a minimum of 10hrs required per week. Hours will include meeting time and preparation as agreed upon with the pastor.
The purpose of the position is to minister to the youth at our church and in our community in grades 6-12, and to administer, develop, and grow youth ministry programs designed to promote our church goal of “making disciples of Christ through a focus on spiritual formation,” meeting spiritual, emotional, and social needs in youth by focusing on our church mission to “encourage every individual to love God, love one another, and love our community.”
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Being a role- model of what it means to be a disciple of Christ, modeling genuine faith, spiritual disciplines, and good moral character.
- Having a heart for ministering to and praying for the youth.
- Establish meaningful connections and relationships with youth in our church and the community.
- Plan, organize, and lead weekly mid-week youth group meetings.
- Plan, organize, and lead weekly youth small group meetings.
- Plan, organize, and lead special events to help students grow, socially, spiritually, and in community service.
- Enlist volunteers to support the ministry functions and events.
- Work effectively with parents to foster support for the youth program.
- Be responsible for safety and security of youth providing proper supervision and ensuring proper number of adult chaperones are present as needed.
$100 per week pay for part time position.
If you would like to submit an application please click here. Please print, complete all information and mail to:
Ridge Manor Baptist Church
34132 Ridge Manor Blvd
Ridge Manor, FL 33523